Donald Trump Can’t Count on Those ‘Missing White Voters’

Donald J. Trump and his supporters hope to overcome sweeping demographic shifts by rallying the support of “missing white voters” — disaffected, conservative populists who sat out the 2012 presidential election.

Millions of these voters could be activated, the theory goes — enough to overcome the demographic changes that favor Hillary Clinton.

Mr. Trump may yet win this election. But if he does, it probably won’t be because of a huge influx of Republican-leaning “missing” voters.

There has been no surge in registration among white voters since 2012, and the white voters who have joined the electorate are younger and likelier to support Mrs. Clinton than those who were already registered.

here's hoping.

Dont get me wrong though, the thought of a neoliberal neocon military interventionist with very close ties to Wall Street as president concerns me greatly.

The thought of an unstable white nationalist demagogue as president absolutely terrifies me.

"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
(Philip K.Dick)