Originally Posted by pondering_it_all
I suspect the Trump cabal within the New York FBI is much smaller than it is purported to be. I would not be surprised if it is just one or two agents. After all, this interference in an election is a crime of the sort the FBI investigates. I think every agent is aware of that fact, and very few are willing to go to loose their career, loose their pension, and go to jail to support Trump. Who is pretty to loose anyway.

It is kind of like thinking how many FBI and CIA agents are secretly employed by Russia. I'm sure there are a few, but really only a handful.

Bull-pocky.

This is not a "Giuliani-Trump Cabal".
It's a system wide infection.
You'd like to think that only a handful of FBI agents are rogue saboteurs because the alternative scares the crap out of you, and it should.
That's like expressing the thought that "only a handful" of rural Southern white cops are Klan members.
Come on, PIA...you are too frikeen smart to go all Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm on this one.
This was not a ripple on the surface, this was a foreshock to an earthquake. What you describe as a single line of smoke in the hazy distance is actually a very widespread series of dumpster fires and a swelling of underground magma ten miles below the surface.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation committed suicide this week.
All pretense of integrity, impartiality, objectivity and morality disappeared in the last 72 hours.
It is now an agency which foments sedition and aids and abets domestic terrorism.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com