Originally Posted by pondering_it_all
Probably, everything in that article is true. It will be interesting to see how a Republican administration will harm them. Will it get to the point that some will start to realize Republican ideas are poison, especially to them?

Educated, relatively well-off liberals will be much more able to live without government help (do they get any now?). People depending on farm subsidies, food stamps, or welfare checks are going to be hurting.

No, it will get to the point where there isn't much "united" about the United States anymore. The people and entities which stand to gain the most from the current dismantling cannot afford to allow anyone to know the truth.
Well machined distribution of a false narrative which BLAMES liberals and liberalism is central to cementing their lock on power. A CENTURY from now this narrative will be as ingrained as the old Lost Cause folklore that drives memories of the old Civil War.
And it will drive us to a new one.

There's been a concerted effort (by Fox, Breitbart etc) to tell people that it's the fault of the lying politicians and the media (and of course, there is an element of truth in that) and of course, the LIBTARDS - and once they're hooked, those telling them such nonsense fill their heads with total s*** and the vacuum sucks it up.

We have become three separate countries already.
If the move to separate ourselves ever happens, do you think the three separate countries will live side by side in peace?
Oh HELL NO.

A lot of folks living in Dumbfvckistan (the middle) are going to blame the people living on the left and right coasts for all THEIR self inflicted problems, OF COURSE.

Do you remember the Enron Electricity Crisis in California in the late 1990's? You might have heard about it. ThumbsUp
That was, in my humble opinion, an actual act of war by Texas against California.
And I see Dumbfvckistan emerging with Texas as the capital, and further moves just like this because re petroleum, Texas is RUSSIA.
An act of war by Enron, SANCTIONED BY the State of Texas.
Expect more of the same.

I used to ridicule Texans for wanting to secede from the United States, but if there isn't anything uniting us anymore, perhaps our only salvation might be splitting into three separate countries.
But the phony narrative will continue to enrage the yokels in the middle, with disastrous consequences for all.

Maybe the Left Coast can convince "Canadia" to adopt us.
But I wonder if they want any part of the attacks from Dumbfvckistan.
Probably not. tonbricks

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com