I am pretty sure you were being hyperbolic.

There are several Republican/conservative plans none of which address the fundamental issue, which is not providing healthcare to people, but, to reduce the impact of healthcare entitlement costs on the federal budget.

The Democrat argument is a complex mixture of strategic goals all of which meld to allow some people access to healthcare insurance. Note (and I realize we have discussed this previously without consensus) people on insurance was an ancillary bonus.

There has been numerous analysis of Republican plans and all have focused on costs and results relative to numbers of people with access. I think this misses the main point of impacting entitlement costs. The Republicans thin and believe by simply privatizing healthcare insurance it will solve all the federal budgetary problems.

Apparently they can not do the math nor do they understand the problem. Ideological principles do not solve this. Of course they probably have in their minds (for good reason) to ultimately privatize all entitlements, thus reducing all federal spending to the military. Not necessary to rehash all the contrary arguments to their plans as none achieve any real goal except for a few.

This is my prediction. Republicans will be able to defund ACA but will not have a viable replacement plan. They will never understand the "why" of our government.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!