Very impressive article about Elizabeth Warren. She's all about policies and her policy ideas come from the think tank in her Senate office and a network of the best and brightest we have in America. I think she might be the most competent President we've ever had!

This Was Elizabeth Warren’s Plan All Along

The bottom line is that everything comes down to income inequality.

“It looks like we’re trying to solve a lot of different problems, but we’re only trying to solve one problem,” said Jon Donenberg, who is now the policy director for Warren’s presidential campaign. “It’s the rigged system; it’s the corrupt government and economy that only benefits those at the top. Every solution flows from that.”
Almost Robert Reich verbatim. And I loved this quote:

When all the research is complete and the policies appear done, Warren has one final task. It must be possible to explain every policy that comes out of her office in practical language to anyone.

She asks staffers to consider, “How can I tell the story about this that people will understand?” according to Levitin.

When she ran the Congressional Oversight Panel, every 100-page report her office put out first went to her desk, where she would write a one-page plain-language explanation for the press and the public.

“Her unusual strength is being able to translate really complex problems into a way that an ordinary person can understand them,” Levitin said.