Originally Posted by Greger
Originally Posted by NW Ponderer
EVEN if it's Biden.

I am absolutely not convinced that electing Biden would be better than re-electing Trump.

In the short term sure. He'll kick some cans down the road, pass out bandaids and waste four years. Like the Obama years they'll be over soon and we'll have nothing to show for it. Republicans will roar back in 2024.

And we'll be set back again because we were scared to elect a progressive in these times that require bold action by government.

Another Trump term will crash the economy, likely see some shooting wars with high casualties and bring the entire global consortium to the ground. In essence they will burn this motherf**ker to the ground for us so we can re-build it as we see fit.

Except that I think you just might be mistaken as to who will be "doing all that fixin".
You seem to think it's going to be decent liberals, lefties and other more moderate rational Americans working together.

It might not even be us at all. If this whole thing comes crashing down, rest assured, the vacuum WILL be FILLED immediately.

I hope you can speak fluent Chinese, my friend.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com