My own suspicion is that he has been made aware that his spendthrift ways is building up a debt that can take everything down. So, he continues to claim that his tax cuts (a multi trillion dollar giveaway to to upper 5% and would pay for itself - a standard Republican claim that never happens and causes problems eventually) so now we have him trying to take care of it by destroying things like medicare, medicaid, social security, etc. His plans, with tariffs, which he claims the other countries pay into America, is another little effort to fix the debt. he has to support the military because he considers it HIS military and it will defend him if the natives get pushy. I actually believe that! I also believes that he actually believes that!

There have been any number of suggestions that he lives in a diffent reality. I believe that is the case. I also believe the man is insane as I do about those who are determined to support him no matter what. Not out of fear but out of love for their God, Donald the Great. That, incidentally scares the sh*t out of me! I am awaiting the time he goes with some trepidation. I am not convinced that is going to be easy to accomplish.