This one is pretty interesting. Seems that we don't have a test nor a virus! Either one needs to get passed by the DEA before they can be used. Apparently that may take years and, again apparently, gov is waaay behind on this one. So, basically, we have no idea how many are infected. Better yet. The death rate for this one has been set at about 3.2%. I know, don't sound like many until those who got it start in the multiple thousands. Now throw in that Trump is cutting science and health agencies by multiple billions per agency. You know, like National Institutes of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (kinda makes your heart beat a bit faster?)

Now, for the kicker, according to the talking heads of tv. Seems that the Dems have, pretty much, ignored ALL of the above and people are beginning to wonder. To me it just seems that its yet another indication that the dems are completely uninterested in doing much else than beat up on each other as per our current group of contenders. One can wonder what, exactly, they think they are contending over. Perhaps, eventually, they might even let us know.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/scie...4-4c2d-11ea-b721-9f4cdc90bc1c_story.html

Please note, I have not gone after Bernie on this one but he does warrant some thought. One great thing about Bernie. He is GREAT when it comes to fairy tales.

Oh, on the good side Trump has valiantly claimed that Coronavirus has been taken care of and there is nothing to worry about.

Last edited by jgw; 02/25/20 07:18 PM.