With all that has happened, Buttigeig, Klobuchar dropping out, endorsing Biden. Beto O'Rourke, Texas also endorsed Biden. I'll be watching Texas, North Carolina, Virginia. States in which Sanders had a small lead of 5 points give or take a point or two back on 28 Feb. Minnesota also where Sanders had taken a two point lead over Klobuchar with Biden in single digits.

California, Colorado, Maine plus a couple or more others look like a lock for Sanders. At least before the last day or two. Early voting may save Sanders on Super Tuesday especially in Texas.

I wonder how those who voted early, for Klobuchar, Buttigieg and Steyer now feel having no say among those remaining. I also wonder if any of those who voted early would change their minds over the happenings yesterday and a day or two before that. We'll never know.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.