It's over, total delegate awarded won't be known for a couple of days. I was wrong about Texas going to Sanders. Apparently the Hispanic vote there didn't save him. Biden also took Maine. It'll be interesting to crunch the exit polls numbers, at least for me. On 28 Feb Sanders held the lead in 10 of the 14 states. He ended up winning 4. The big one, California, Colorado, Vermont and Utah. Outside of Utah which will go Trump in November, the other three are guaranteed to go blue.

Biden did win the swing states of Minnesota and North Carolina. Some put Virginia in the swing state category which Biden won. I don't. For me the big surprises were Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Texas, Virginia where Biden was 5 to 16 points behind on 29 Feb.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.