RCP's update on the California delegate count, Sanders 179, Biden 127, Bloomberg 15, Warren 5. 89 more to be awarded. Along with the over all delegate count.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/democratic_delegate_count.html

Update on the polls for 10 Mar. No info on Idaho, North Dakota or Mississippi. Changes in the poll numbers from 4 Mar to 6 Mar. Michigan, from Sanders by 11 to Biden by 7, Missouri, from Biden by 12 to Biden by 20, Washington State, from Sanders by 20 to Sanders by 6.

And since I live in Georgia, 24 Mar Primary and will vote in the democratic Primary, on 4 Mar it was Biden by 3, 6 Mar it is Biden by 21.

I know a lot of folks here don't pay attention to polls. But numbers always fascinated me. Isn't strange that prior to South Carolina almost everyone was giving the nomination to Sanders. Now after Super Tuesday, almost everyone is saying Biden. But one needs to keep in mind if things can change dynamically in 4 days, they can change again.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.