Originally Posted by chunkstyle
One potential candidate has run up the flagpole the idea of a Republican running mate.

Mitt Romney has been floated.
John Kasich
Any never Trump Republican that is open to the possibilities of cutting S.S. And could be instrumental in getting that done.

On the other end I think you can’t ignore the Stacy Abrams rumors.

Sanders has me stumped for a V. P. pick

A Biden/Abrams ticket has the very real possibility of delivering Georgia to the democrats. Abrams lost the governors race in 2018 by a mere 55,000 votes. Win Georgia, Trump loses.

A VP pick for Sanders, should be someone much younger, not from the Northeast, more of a moderate. Klobuchar, Baldwin, both would do nicely. Plus each would probably guarantee a swing state into the Democratic column. But my favorite would be Tammy Duckworth, the spunky senator from Illinois and a military vet. Illinois is going Democratic no matter what, but I really like her spunk, a classy spunk at that.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.