We don't have test kits because OUR president, the jackass, " in 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. ". After that he reduced the funding of our healthcare agencies like HSS and CSS. Then he decided that we should not use the tests that the rest of the world has tested and been using. Then he refused any thought that other countries might send us test kits even though they offered. Then he lied about it all and gaslighted the whole thing (he is REALLY expert in that which is, basically, so confusing an issue that nobody has a clue as to the truth).

One would think, if the Dems really want to beat Trump they might run a couple of ads about the above paragraph. Obviously I am wrong as nobody has said much other than suggest so as not to offend the Republicans. Hopefully Bloomberg will come through with some ads since the Dems themselves just can't seem to bring themselves to upset the other side?

The above has now been going on for over 3 weeks. We still don't have the tests we need so any suggestions as to how many people have contracted corona virus, how many people have died of the carona virus (covid 19), etc. is simply bullshit and speculation - no matter where that info is coming from.

The last I heard, this morning, was that, depending who is saying what, gov was delivering millions of tests, millions of test will soon be delivered, we have had tests for a long time, etc, etc., etc. The basic fact is, however, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY TESTS FOR COVID-19. That is the simple truth. Oh, we did have some tests but they turned out to be completely useless although, I am sure, tax dollars were wasted on it.

On the good side there are now several places that are trying to develop a vaccine and have put up notices for those who would sign up to test their efforts. My daughter's health care provider is offering 1,100.00 for anybody willing to test, for instance (forget the name). Some are saying that they are using the latest technology and may get it done in 6 months or less. Since this is coming from the companies involved, and not the government or lying president I tend to believe them.

Anyway, as far as I can tell, that is about it.

Its also of interest that there are things getting shut down all over the nation. Texas shut down their music thing that they made over 350 million on every year. Seattle has shut down the ComicCom, etc. This, I suspect, when all over will certainly effect the economy. The next unemployment report is going to be a doozy!