There are still no test kits although I saw one guy, today, say that tomorrow there will be 5 million test kits. In lieu of test kits we have labs that can test for the virus. The problem with that one is that they are not standard and labs have been known to make mistakes and they simply don't have the capacity to do the job (not their fault).

The Fault remains exactly the same, ie:
We don't have test kits because OUR president, the jackass, " in 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. ". After that he reduced the funding of our healthcare agencies like HSS and CSS. Then he decided that we should not use the tests that the rest of the world has tested and been using. Then he refused any thought that other countries might send us test kits even though they offered. Then he lied about it all and gaslighted the whole thing (he is REALLY expert in that which is, basically, so confusing an issue that nobody has a clue as to the truth).

The reason is because the Seattle news people have now changed their description of test to: "Assumptive Test Results" because nobody really knows. If gov ever does decide to actaully release standardized and verified testing kits, in their millions the results should be really interesting really quick.

This whole thing is on Trump, pure and simple. I would have thought the Dems would be pointing that one out with some consistency. Instead, I think they have decided that everybody knows so there is no need to say that. What the hell is wrong with these people! The Republicans have proven, time after time, that repeating something regularly and often makes it a fact and, sofar, what I am talking is not a fact but something denied from on high.