Dr. Oz agrees with your guy so I guess it's okay!

Whenever something like megadoses of vitamin C D E B12 Zinc or whatever rolls around you have a lot of folks who buy the 50K IU supplements and take them daily.
Prescribing your own medications from blurbs on the internet can be harmful or fatal. Some are drinking bleach, hundreds just died in Iran from methanol poisoning and Iranian clerics say you can cure it by putting essential oil on your anus.

My neighbor just told me that mushrooms will cure it and since no one else knows that it wont be all bought out. She's going in to town today to stock up! Asked me if I needed any...

So people are running their vitamin D blood levels up into the thousands, storing it away in fat for the next hundred years and they don't even have the virus and it's gunking up their kidneys. Some supplement companies are selling them food waste sludge formed into tablets for more than the cost of gold and they're going in debt to buy it. Might be vitamin D...might not. The herd rushes around from one miracle cure to another.

The neighbor with the mushrooms...I see her often when I walk my dog. If I tell her tonight that vitamin D should be supplemented she'll go online and see that it's true. Then start feeding her 92 year old husband with bad kidneys megadoses of it. Because more is always better.

I'm not arguing about the vitamin D thing I'm pointing out what's gonna happen when word gets out.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...