Busters. I like that. Sounds like my grand daughter. She was going to Kennesaw State in 2016, a huge Sanders supporters. When Hillary became the nominee, she lost all interest in politics and never voted in the general. Now she's out of college, got a job, this year she hasn't expressed any interest either.

I don't know how Sanders supporters will react this year. There might be a change over in them. Sanders may have lost those college kids of 2016, replaced by college kids of 2020. Like by grand daughter in 2016, avid Sanders supporter, then nothing for 2020. Perhaps once out of college, the zeal ebbs. Loss of those young voters could explain why Sanders isn't doing nearly as good this year as compared to 2016

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.