Covid-19 is a very crappy bioweapon. Just kills old non-productive people, and is just as likely to infect your own people.

The More You Learn: Just viewed a Youtube video on ACE II and high blood pressure meds. Seems SARS and Covid-19 both get into cells via the receptor site involved with the angiotensin pathway for regulating blood pressure. There are two popular hypertension drug classes called ARBs and ACE inhibitors. Mouse models suggest that ARBs clamp a key molecule into the receptor site, keeping the virus from getting in. ACE inhibitors do not. So there is a bit of evidence that very sick humans on ARBs do better in the ICU. ARBs usually end in "an", like losartan (the ARB I have been on for a few years). ACE inhibitors usually end in "pril", like lisinopril. (The drug I was on that gave me diarrhea for a month before I switched.)

Now one other interesting thing I heard in the video is that these receptors are present in lung tissue, but they are also present in your GI tract. This could explain why so many Wuhan victims reported strong diarrhea for several days as their first symptom. (Me too!) American doctors are pretty much ignoring diarrhea as a covid-19 symptom, and think you must have another flu virus. So the fact that you have the virus receptors in your gut means that take-out restaurant food is dangerous, but canned food is very safe. Especially if you wash your hands and the outside of the cans when you get them home from the store with hot soapy water.