I am about 95% sure I caught the COVID-19

Sure sounds similar to me, though my respiratory distress was pretty mild. I still have rales in my lungs and my SpO2 is running around 94. (98 is optimal function.) I got an antigen test yesterday. That will tell us if I have the virus present. I heard we will have an antibody test soon, which will tell you if you had it and recovered or are fighting it.

I think the Chinese may either have an aversion to mentioning diarrhea or it is so common there they don't consider it a symptom. Some authorities report the symptoms from Wuhan include about 4% having diarrhea, others report 50%. There has to be some reason for that disparity.

I have been reading some GI scientific papers and reports and the simple fact that the same ACE II receptors the virus uses to get into your lungs are also present in your gut, means you can get it via food or drink. So restaurant take out food is not totally safe, but canned food should be.

I think my minimal respiratory distress was because of two things: I keep my vitamin D level around 70, and I take losartan every day. Just a theory but both have some evidence discussed in peer-reviewed journal papers.