Coronavirus coming home: My younger son, who lives with us, is now in isolation in the basement. He developed symptoms Monday night. Fortunately, no fever, but he was coughing Tuesday and has shortness of breath. It did not follow the usual pattern of a cold, with sniffles and runny nose, but went straight to his lungs.

We have investigated testing protocols, but so far, he is not "eligible" with no fever, although my wife is at extreme risk. The advice from Health authorities is remain in place and use extreme caution. The social isolation from even his family (AND his dog) is taking a toll in just a few days, but he's being very conscientious, and anticipates 14 days of it (only 10 to go!).

He'll be the last employee furloughed from his shop, as he has the most seniority and can work from home, but the business is going to be shuttered for a couple of weeks anyway, as no customers are coming in.

Wife is panicked about finances (and I haven't looked at any statements) and the threat of infection. Our grocery delivery had more "unavailable" items than delivered ones - even the soda! We decided Wednesday to take a day trip in the RV, which really lifted our spirits. At some point I need to fill the tank, as it is our bugout vehicle, and the water tank is empty.

Other than that, the play was pretty good...