The worrisome thing is that no matter how well you self-isolate at home, it can still creep in. Are you still shopping? Still getting deliveries? Pumping gas?

All I can suggest is to let deliveries sit for about five days before you open them so any virus on the surface or inside will die. (I would not have any perishables delivered, unless your porch is 40 F.) Wear a mask if you go out and stick it in the clothes dryer on hot for 30 minutes after you come back. Wash your hands with hot soapy water as soon as you touch anything suspect, BEFORE touching your face. 70% alcohol hand sanitizer after touching gas pumps. Sanitize your credit card after sticking it in the reader. DO NOT have take-out delivered or pick it up. Canned food is very safe if you wash the outside of the cans with hot soapy water.

I got an amazon package the other day. It's sitting unopened in the car until we need it.

On a happier note:
Lou Dobbs Quarentined
He doesn't seem to have figured out how to work from home, so his steady stream of toxic misinformation has been shut down for now.