Originally Posted by pdx rick
Trump knew an epidemic was coming two months ago. Instead of preparing, he lied and told people to not worry. Some Americans went out and spread this virus based upon Trump's lies.

Now Trump Admin goons continue to lie. Trump has done everything to make this epidemic worse. Doctors and nurses are telling us that they have no supplies.

Idiot Trump replaced competent government workers with anti science morons. Why does South Korea test 200,000 people a day and we have tested only 20,000 people all together. Ever country that has solid leadership is testing, but America is not testing?

Hmm

Gee,I dunno Rick. Why does every developed country have some kind of universal public healthcare while the US does not?

Trump do that too? How many people will be dying as a result of the way we have organized health ‘access’ in this country,

Before it gets all Jim Jones level of binary political world view, I loath Trump as much as I loath neoliberals.

Trumps greed and incompetence is only adding to an inhumane system that had already existed and is being currently defended.