Originally Posted by Greger
Why would you say that Jeff? Have I missed something in the news?

In the past, AOC has said that, in most countries, her and Biden would be in different parties, and that's definitely a fact, of course.

AOC: 'In any other country, Joe Biden and I would not be in the same party'

She also has said that House Democrats' centrist wing are "the tea party of the left."

Now, with Biden clearly in the lead, she has endorsed him.

"I think it's a two-way street. I've been concerned by some folks that say if Sanders is the nominee they won't support him and the other way around."

Will she be torched? Is she being torched now?

For the record, I'll repeat what I've said in the past...if suddenly by some miracle Sanders shoots back up into the lead and looks to be the presumptive nominee, I will support him.

I'd RATHER support him, I'd RATHER he be President, I'd RATHER the House and Senate stop being such idiots, I'd RATHER a whole BUNCH of things...but chief among them right now is:

I'd RATHER get rid of Trump by any means necessary, even if it means having to settle for Biden. Flaws may be many but he's not Trump and he's still better than Trump. A glass of water is better than Trump, and not because a glass of water is a good choice, but because Trump's own "glass of water" is infected, and that's not a wise choice under any circumstances.

Now, I understand that both you and Chunk don't share that.
Okay, there isn't a thing I can say or do that will change your minds, and with that I declare we're at an impasse.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com