Abrams lost the governor’s race by a mere 55,000 votes here in Georgia in 2018. She was minority leaders in our state legislature and has a history working across the aisle to get things accomplished. Her lack of experience, she never held a statewide office perhaps is the only thing against her. Stacey would also give the democrats a good chance of winning Georgia. From purely a numbers aspect, the best candidate to help Biden get to 270, she is the one. Deny Trump Georgia, Trump loses.

I’d also look at those from swing states, again from a number’s perspective. Klobuchar would be a good choice. Hillary won Minnesota by just a single percentage point in 2016, Amy would guarantee Minnesota stays blue along with having influence in Wisconsin which Trump won. Speaking of Wisconsin, Baldwin would be another, numbers wise, a good choice. Trump won Wisconsin, Baldwin should deliver the state to Biden along with having some influence in Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Whitmer, Michigan, another excellent pick. She would deliver Michigan, plus have influence in Wisconsin and Ohio. All three from the Midwest brings regional balance to the ticket as would Abrams from the South.

Warren and Harris are from solid Democratic States, neither does anything as to helping Biden get to 270. Although Harris would bring regional balance to the ticket, Warren wouldn’t. Warren is also 70, having two old fogies on the same ticket, I don’t think that is a good idea. I’d say Harris over Warren, the above mentioned four over Harris.

Yes, Baldwin, Klobuchar are senators, Whitmer a governor. Both Minnesota and Wisconsin have democratic governors, each would appoint another democrat should Biden win. Michigan has a Democratic Lt. Governor to replace Whitmer. There would be no loses senate or governorship wise for the Democrats. Although there probably would be special elections in 2022 in both Wisconsin and Minnesota for Baldwin’s or Klobuchar seats as their senate term doesn’t expire until 2024. But the appointed senator would have two years to get known and appreciated along with having an incumbent’s advantage.

This from a purely numbers perspective, choosing the best VP that gives my ticket the best chance of gaining 270 electoral votes.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.