Why wouldn't Jackass Trump's numbers be going up? He gets to hold a tv rally every morning! Media at its best! If anybody looks into it they will find that a LOT of folks watch that crap every morning. If its got a lot of viewers its not gonna go away! Media needs the bucks! I did notice, the other night, that CNN at least gave Biden an hour to try. Media also likes the Governor of New York so he will get time until his audience lessens.

I wonder what would happen if media decided to give Biden the same amount of exposure as they are gifting to Trump. Then, I suspect, things might change a bit. The unfortunate thing is that is not going to happen. If the Dems to actually win the next election I would hope that they would go after the media and how/way they give one side more exposure than the other with consistency. It is, as far as I am concerned, really time for the media to be regulated, insofar as fairness in free exposure is concerned. Right now we get a minimum of one hour of Trump lying his head off with NOBODY calling him on those lies. Especially not calling him AT THE TIME HE DOES IT! (They could do this easily with one of them moving lines on the bottom of the tv screen). I would, however, be a lot better to simply give the democratic candidate the same opportunity to blow his horn.

Remember, we have Trump because of the media. THEY gave him, we are told, something like 5 billion dollars worth of free exposure! The Dems got little or none. This was not the fault of Corporations, big money, etc. This was the fault of the greed of TV media because Trump was a big draw and people actually paid extra for ads wherein there was Trump, ie. pure, righteous, greed on the part of the TV Industry. If you google; "trump given free exposure in 2016" you can read a lot about what happened.

Here is a sample link:
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/...plies-to-blackmail-blue-state-governors/

Last edited by jgw; 03/28/20 08:33 PM.