The primaries scheduled for 4 Apr have been cancelled by their governor and push backed to sometime in June. Wisconsin scheduled primary on the 7th is still a go last I heard with Wisconsin's governor calling out the National Guard to serve as poll watchers.

Trump has refused to cancel the Republican Convention as of yet and is being hit hard by Democrats for not doing so. Although the Democrats have rescheduled their for 17-20 August instead of in July. The GOP convention is scheduled for 24-27 August.

I do think it premature to be talking about cancelling or rescheduling the November general elections at this time. I think the best thing is to give this time to see what exactly is happening as we get closer to the remaining primaries and the convention along with the general election.

What if's rarely happen. But if it does, time will tell. As for the remaining primaries, cancelling them wouldn't change who's going to win the nomination. Biden is 300 delegates ahead and is leading in every remaining state poll in the states that haven't held their primary yet. With the proportional system of awarding delegates, Biden 300 delegate lead might as well be 3,000. Sanders would need to win every primary with 65% of the vote the rest of the way to beat Biden and that isn't about to happen.

As for the conventions, they're just a media show case with everything decided by the time they convene. The general is 7 months away, give it time and we'll see what the situation is in four or five months and go from there.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.