Top of my head it's three cups of AP flour, a cup and a half of water 1 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp yeast.

whisk the dry ingredients together and add the water, mix into a shaggy dough then put a lid on it and let it sit 18 hours, I do it in a big plastic bowl but I don't quite seal the lid so it can still breathe.

Next day you take it out and flour it so it can be handled because it's a wet sticky dough. You don't hafta knead it but to effectively make a nice cob loaf you need to stretch the corners out and fold them back in a few times to develop the gluten and form some tension within the loaf. Allow a couple hours for it to rise before the next step.

To bake it they want you to preheat a cast iron dutch oven to 450, pull that hot muther Phucker outa the oven and plop your risen dough into, and put it back in the oven and reduce the heat and something something.

It makes a super crusty loaf that requires a good bread knife to cut/saw into slices. The crumb(that's the inside of the loaf) is an unusual rustic texture that leaves a sticky residue on the knife.

It's absolutely delicious crusty rustic chewy crunchy bread that our ancestors for a thousand years ate every day. Baked in an iron pot over a fire. It's great with soups and stews and with winey cheesy stuff, but it aint everyday bread.
This method is probably adaptable to some gluten free recipes, I wouldn't know but it seems like...

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...