Originally Posted by Greger
If I knew of a good candidate from Florida or Pennsylvania that could deliver those states, I'd go with them. You're talking 29 and 20 electoral votes and both states Trump won.
There's no Democrats in Florida to speak of, me and another fella over in Pasco County and I think that's about it.
LOL, okay. Well, you'd have to be a woman and preferably a minority to be considered. Congresswoman Demmings has been mentioned. But choosing candidates from the House hasn't had any luck on helping carrying their home state. One just has to go back to 2012 when Romney chose Ryan, they still lost Wisconsin. A candidate from the House just doesn't have that statewide appeal a senator, governor etc. who hold or held statewide office.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.