Got my blood drawn today for a very high quality antibody test. Used HealthLabs.com, because they supply their own doctor to order it. They claim to use the FDA-approved Abbott test with 100% specificity. I have no reason to think they aren't since they are BBB A+ and have very high BBB customer ratings. They sent me to a local Quest Diagnostics for the sample, and the tech drawing the blood said Quest has their own patient-ordered antibody tests now, for a bit less money. Problem with that is they use the Abbott test and another pretty crappy one.

If you do go through HealthLabs.com, beware: Their site faxed my test order in and sent me to a closed Quest location. I had to go back to their website to see some other lab locations, verify that a different one was open, and have my test order faxed to them. Quest was great: Everybody there masked. They won't even let you in without a mask. No waiting at all, since no customers there. Blood draw was quick and painless. Very professional.

Bathed in hand sanitizer back at my car, wore my mask home, then dumped my clothes in the washer and took a hot shower. Now I wait to see if I'm one of the privileged few or one of the high-risk protectees for when California starts to reopen over the next few months.