Originally Posted by pondering_it_all
That's what I thought until I saw the video about the polybasic furin cleavage site PRRA somehow getting into the Sars-COV2 gene sequence. The facts that this kind of enhanced ability to jump into humans was exactly what they were seeking at the Wuhan lab, and that inserting that sequence for that reason has been reported in several journal papers over the last few years, is just to much of a coincidence.

Virologists are claiming we don't have the ability, when we clearly do, and claiming accidents never happen when they clearly do, makes me fairly suspicious. I think this might be similar to what happened in Singapore, where they seemed to have everything under tight lockdown but ignored all their foreign workers living in crowded dorms and using public transit to keep on going to work every day.

I bet no leak occurred by the virologists and other techs working in the lab, but their cage-cleaners are just not that highly trained.

I suppose it's possible. But it's more likely this is just another new virus, like HIV and Ebola.

What can we do to help you stop screaming?