Originally Posted by NW Ponderer
Alcohol is a necessary component for us as well. My wife has a tracheostomy, which requires twice daily treatments lasting a half hour plus (weather plays an amazingly potent role in the process) and weekly trache tube changes, all of which have to be done in a sterile environment. Local pharmacies do not reserve supplies for those at high need, so (like the States competing for PPE supplies against all comers) getting them tends to be luck of the draw. It's infuriating.

It IS infuriating.
Prior to the pandemic, anything medical that we needed, the VA could send it to us almost immediately, no questions asked.
They can't even send us any alcohol.

That's pretty awful.
I went ahead and placed ONE order for a thirty dollar liter bottle of 200 proof but I intend to get the still up and running ASAP.

This is a direct violation of the most basic and essential needs for survival and it points directly to "providing for the Defence and general Welfare" especially as it pertains to disabled veterans, and certainly to all persons living inside our borders as well.

The Federal Government has a duty to respond to the best of its ability to these shortages. They should not exist in the wealthiest country on Earth for any reason whatsoever.

Trump is acting like The Hunt Brothers when they attempted to corner the market on precious metals, only Trump is succeeding.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com