Originally Posted by jgw
Disinfecting with Ozone. You can get a pretty good ozone generator for less than 20.00 on ebay. Add a fan and a big cardboard box and you can sanitize the hell out of just about anything. The trick is to have a place to do it as ozone is not real good to breath. Takes about 20 minutes, in a cardboard box to get the job done and it will work on just about anything.

I had a friend, now gone, who owned an auto rebuild place for years. He once told me that ozone was one of the only things he ever found that would destroy the stink left in a car when somebody died in it, and was in the car for a couple of weeks before found. Ozone will destroy any organic based odors, viruses, bacteria, fungus, mold, etc.

I have COPD and us a bipap machine at night. I spent 20.00 to buy an bipap/cpap cleaner (this does exactly the same thing as the 300+ dollar machine). I just put the bipap machine into a cardboard box then hook it up to the little ozone cleaner with the tube and the cleaner forces ozone through the tubing into the box which cleans up the bipap machine. Works good for anything that will fit in the box and is timed to 20 minutes and shuts itself off.

JUST DON'T BREATH IT!!
https://learn.allergyandair.com/ozone-generators/

I use a CPAP machine; would you please send me the brand/model for your $20 ozone cleaner? Are they available on Amazon?

Please take COVID-19 seriously; don't panic but don't deny it; practice social distancing (stay 6ft from people); wash your hands a lot, don't touch your face, don't gather with too many people, so that you help us contain it.