Here's another interesting article.

"Vote for Trump? These Republican Leaders Aren't on the Bandwagon."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vote-trump-republican-leaders-arent-152342707.html

It was this that garnered most of my attention. From the article.

“A lot of people that voted for President Trump did so because they did not like Hillary Clinton. I don’t see that happening with Joe Biden — how can you not like Joe Biden?”

What's interesting here is that in 2016 25% of of the electorate disliked both major party candidates. Trump won 47% of those to Hillary's 30% with the rest voting third party. Those who had an unfavorable view of Hillary went to Trump 81-11 while those who viewed Trump unfavorably went to Hillary 77-15. There's no doubt numbers wise that those who disliked both candidates, Hillary was the strongest disliked. In other words, one might disliked both Trump and Hillary, but Hillary was the more disliked than Trump enabling him to garner more of the dislike vote than Hillary.

I don't see that happening in 2020.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.