One thing I find disturbing is that we have seen a lot of publicity about home "blood-drop" SARS-COV2 antibody tests, but after months of this you still can't buy one. There are some very good antibody tests available but they all require you to go to a doctor's office or a diagnostic center for the sample collection. Going to either of these places is a very bad idea for high-risk individuals.

If you live in a state with an increased case outbreak, it's a really really bad idea! In my case, I suspect my wife and I have both had it, but we have no test confirmation of that. I am in a very high risk group. If we knew my wife is positive for antibodies, we would not worry so much about her food shopping trips endangering me. I think the FDA is creating unnecessary hazards and hardships in this case.

Even if home antibody testing is not perfect, a lot of us could do a much better job of controlling our own exposure risks if we had this information. Instead of that, people just give up and then go out and catch it.