Here's another interesting article on some 2016 Trump voters who changed their minds.

"Ashamed' Trump 2016 Voters Explain Why They’re Ditching The President"

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/republicans-change-mind-trump-ad-070157598.html

I was one of 9 million third party voters in 2016 voting against both Trump and Hillary Clinton. If that election were held today, I'd still vote against both. But in 2020, Hillary isn't opposing Trump, Biden is. So Old Joe is my man. Had Biden ran against Trump in 2016, I think at least half of those 9 million voters who were so disgusted with their choice of candidates that they decided to vote for an unknown third name on the ballot instead of choosing between two evils or voting for the major party candidate they least wanted to lose, not win, but least wanted to lose. That they would have voted for Biden in 2016, at least half if not more.

Bottom line, Candidates matter. The good things is that it seems the Democrats have learned that lesson from 2016. At least this time around.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.