First, what we are talking about is our failed system of healthcare. If you google "who has the best healthcare" there are lists and we are not even close to the top. We live, basically, in a vacuum of our own making. The only excuse is that we continue to elect those that would govern and then - they don't. What we really need is some way to educate our voting public so they have some grasp of what the hell is going on. I think, incidentally, that this is pure wishful thinking and little else. I suspect there may actually be support for that but its just not gonna happen.

We now have (sharing this with Brazil) the worst mess in the world for Covid-19 and its just getting worse. I have watched the Republican Governors (not all but most) claim that what they are doing is based on science. Not true, what they are doing is wishful thinking promulgated by their Lord and Master President Trump. From what I can tell even the most dedicated of Trumpies is starting to get it. They are failing, people are dying, they are running low on supplies and their health front lines are starting to collapse due to exhaustion. The only real question, I suspect, is "Just how bad can it get?" I haven't heard any speculation on that one but its coming.

My hope is that Biden will do as he suggested and find the very best people to start going to work on fixing the nation and one of the top problems is our healthcare. If the Dems win it all we stand a chance at real change based on fact and science, if not ..... I, for instance, heard a woman who is a professor at Harvard talk about how to fix the Covid-19 problem. What she wants to do makes a lot of sense and she could probably do it. We don't lack for minds to do the job but we do seem to lack the will to get it done. Hopefully, before we completely explode or collapse, somebody will gather these people together and save us all.

I, as usual, wish us all good luck..............