"The New York Times
Georgia. Ohio. Texas. Democrats Tell Biden to Go Big (He's Being Cautious)."

http://readerrant.capitolhillblue.c...;Main=18795&Number=327258#Post327258

As well he should be at this point in time. Hillary campaign strategy back in 2016 was to get more electoral votes than Obama did. Thus she spent way too much time, energy and money trying to win Georgia, Arizona and Utah. She ignored the so called blue wall states of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Perhaps she thought she had those states in the bag.

She ended up not only losing Georgia, Arizona and Utah, but Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin as well. I'd remind Biden that the goal is to get to 270, anything extra is icing on the cake.

The article talks about Texas, Ohio and Georgia. Go after Ohio, its a pure swing state where both parties strength is pretty much even. I'd forget Texas and Georgia, at least for now. While both states looks winnable, they also look winnable to Hillary in 2016.

I'd concentrate on making sure Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania return to being part of that blue wall. Florida and Ohio would be next on my list. But only when I secured Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania which would put Biden over 270. Ohio and Florida are must campaign stops and a must to try to win. Letting Georgia and Texas stew some, seems wise to me. That is if one doesn't want to make the same mistake Hillary did. You're elected president if the count is 270-268 just as if the count was 500-38.

But I'm not an advisor to Biden, so carry on Joe.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.