I don't know what they'll do. I like Biden and always have from him being a senator to VP. What attracts me to Joe is as a senator he was always willing to work across the aisle, to come up with compromises when possible. It wasn't always possible, but at least he tried. It was Biden working with McConnell that came up with the deal to end the government shutdown over the debt ceiling I believe it was.

My point is when one party controls all three, the presidency, the house, the senate especially with the filibuster about to be gone, they'll over reach. On what, I don't know. But you watch, they'll make this fast growing group of voters, independents angry at them. It almost, I said almost always happens. It has since 1994 wen we crossed a threshold of some type.

That was when the Democrats hold on the house, they're control of it was stopped at 40 straight years and 58 out of the last 62 going back to the 1932 election. By the 90's, both parties had shed their unwanted wings of southern conservatives and Rockefeller liberal Republicans of the northeast. Then each began the process of getting rid of their moderates. For the Democrats, it was the blue dogs. Biden is probably one of a very few moderates left.

I suppose for someone on the far left, the Democrats do look like a moderate party the same as for someone on the very far right thinks the GOP is a moderate party. But what about those in the middle? Not far left nor far right, for them it looks like both major parties have lost their senses as both continue to move further left and further right with just the hard core being left in each party.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.