Never forget - Americans don't always learn easily. This seems to be particularly true of covid-19 There seems to be a growing acceptance of wearing masks as youth continue to watch friends and families getting sick and many dying. Its only taken something like 130,000 deaths for that to happen. Now we are talking about sending children to school with all sorts of rules and regulations. Its pretty inspiring. Apparently all them for the opening are inferring that the schools have complete control of the children and that the children mind well. Yep inspiring! and, after raising a couple myself, also Stupid!

I expect them to start their learning with the first deaths of families, elders, etc. Then the children start getting infected and, after a bit, the parents start to learn that whilst their children's stint with Covid-19 was easy/peasy it also seems to have hung around and they are not done with it. There is also the scarred lungs. Parents will (those that survive) will get it after either their kids, or the neighbor's get it and they get to deal with it.

I blame a lot of our problems on social media, lies, stupidity, science hate, and an apparent inability to think. Its truly amazing! Children: first they just don't get covid-19, then there are a couple of reports so children still don't get it, they one really does get it and its under 10 years old so that means that only very young people get it and then children 10 to 20 are known to get it so 20 to 40's don't get it.

Now I might have those backwards but the point is that we seem to have a society who wants to, or does, believe that there are some that don't get it and they belong to groups and those groups don't get it and that's just the way it is. The fact seems to be that ANYBODY/EVERYBODY can get it and NOBODY is exempt (except for that wonder Donald Trump, apparently)

Our problem (after all that blather) is that we just don't seem to learn easily.........