If I were a democrat, I'd be feeling pretty good right about now.
I haven't been a Democrat for 50 years and I am still uneasy.

The numbers don't characterize the psychological nature and proclivities of Mr Trump. He is a narcissist. He has already for a second time in as many elections stated he will wait and see how he will act on the results. Narcissists see themselves as winners in a delusion of their own making. He is in a position to make that happen. In recent report of possible election scenarios where Mr Trump refuses to leave the WH, it is clear he is a danger to democracy.

We have always depended on people doing the right thing and voluntarily stepping down when the results were in. But this person has no inkling what the right thing is, unless it coincides with his delusion. Democrat pundits keep talking about blowouts. I don't think it matters what the results are if Mr Trump refuses to leave the W. What are you and any group of people or the courts or Congress going to do .... use harsh language to force him to leave?

If he physically barricades himself in the WH, surrounded by a cadre of loyal military personnel, who will physically remove him. If anyone tries it could be and may well be a coup. Mr Trump is not trustworthy to do the right thing and I think every citizen in America should be worried and concerned of the possibility.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!