Okay, so I think Obama was more of an average president than a great one, that makes me a white nationalist. Personally, in my lifetime I rank Eisenhower as the best, JFK second, the I swap three and four around a lot, Reagan and Bill Clinton.

I find it interesting that historians talking the long term view of presidents to give it time to evaluate how their policies effected this country ten, twenty years after they left office along with giving the partisanship factor a chance to die down rate those four presidents, IKE 5, JFK 8, Reagan 9, Bill Clinton 15 all time.

I ranked LBJ below Bill, but historians have him ranked 10th. So I do differ some with them.

If you all want to consider Obama a great president, that fine. With me, Obama spent his last six years as a caretaker president defending the ACA and not getting much if anything else accomplished. That outside of Executive orders, using his phone and his pen.

After all, how one views a president is a personal perspective. A white nationalist, no biggie. I've been called a lot worst on another site, by both the left and the right since I don't fall into either's ideological mandate or litmus test for inclusion. Actually, it's quite fun that way. I like being a free agent, able to decide where I stand on the issues one at a time based on each issues merits. The same with candidates. Not being told what to think, say and vote like some mindless robot owned by a political party.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.