I saw where a university (forget which one) is going to make a run at an isolation "bubble". they are also going to do the 15 minute test on everybody every day, everybody will wear masks, etc. I think we are going to see everything thing tried in every school not going pure internet.

It seems to me that we are going to do this rather than get the virus under some kind of control before we try this stuff on kids. If nothing else its gonna be real educational for a lot of parents. Particularly in places like Georgia, Texas and Florida.

Oh, I also noticed that Trump has also suggested using vaccine before phase three tests are done and before the election. This guy REALLY believes in Hail Mary's and, I am sure, will simply ignore the failures. The shame of it is that, if he had stuck to a reasonable plan, from the getgo, he probably could have had the economy and schools up and running by now. Instead we now have what Pelosi calls the "Trump Virus". The only problem with that is that the regular Democrats never signed on to that and, as far as I know, don't use the phrase, unfortunately.