So what is Pelosi going to do about it? I agree they seem unconstitutional. Only congress can authorize the spending of money and withholding payroll taxes.

Democrats shy from leading court fight over Trump orders

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...om-leading-court-fight-over-trump-orders

Congress has been ceding their constitutional powers to the administration and other government agencies for the last 50 years or even longer. It's become so that members of congress that are of the same party of the president are more part of the administration than members of the institutions of the House and Senate.

This also puts the Democratic House members between a rock and a hard place. Challenging the executive order and the other memo's could very well give the voters the perspective the Democrats are against the 400 dollars unemployment, the payroll tax, the deferment of student loans. Knowing there would be a ton of political ads portraying the Democrats of this could be, I said could be the prime reason they're not challenging this in court.

There was a time when speakers like Sam Rayburn, Mike McCormick and Carl Albert didn't give a dang which party the president was from, they weren't about to cede any of the House's constitutional powers. That has all changed. Showing my age here.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.