We'll see. If the Democrats go down your road, I would wager we have another 2010 in 2022. I don't think you realize how many Americans like living in their comfort zone. That they dislike the unknown. It takes time to educate and convince.

I would estimate that only around a third of America thinks like you. I will add this as an old military guy. You could cut 100 billion out of the military budget and not harm our security, our defense or ability to defend this country one bit. That is if congress stopped using the military as a civilian jobs creator and maintainer. There's been numerous times that the military and the JCS has stated they didn't need this weapon's program, this system, more of these planes, more equipment etc. only to have congress pass those projects anyway. Then they return home and tell the folks in their home district and state about all the civilian jobs they provided and kept.

Have you ever went to a DRMO auction? Stuff the military had sitting in warehouses, never used, brand new usually get auctioned off. Last year I bought 3 lap tops, still in their original box, unopened, but with Windows 7 on them for 46 dollars. 3 brand new, new never used laptops for 46 dollars. I wonder how much the military paid for them and then paid for storage? Heck, we have a company north of Atlanta still making C-130's.

Yeah, come to think of it, I like the status quo. I like knowing what awaits around the corner. I like knowing what to expect and what any new program passed will effect me, good, bad, indifferent. I like knowing. Knowing is my comfort zone. I don't like taking gigantic leaps off into the unknown, totally ignorant on how any of these new programs, legislation etc will affect me and my loved ones. I want time to digest them, not wham, bang, thank you Ma'am forced legislation and programs through for just a third of the nation can be happy.

Give Biden time to start the learning curve. To let America know what to expect. But both of us know that won't happened. yep, another 2010 in 2022 and that's the end of anything and everything else. Just remember, America as a whole, all Americans today dislike the Republican Party a bit more than they dislike the Democratic party. Come 2022, they'll be disliking the Democratic Party more than the Republican Party and will return them to control in the House. Time, education, taking the unknown out of it so most Americans will be comfortable with it. But that's not for you.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.