they are not waiving the requirement because there is no money in it for anybody. If Trump really does go down then I sincerely hope that they investigate just how he is getting his taste from all these money making efforts of his. That is the only thing that makes any sense. Trump, not unlike most mobsters, ALWAYS take a little taste. Its just what they do and have done for a very long time.

Its really pretty interesting. This is the "Yale" test, the other is the "Harvard" test. One can only wonder and hope. The at home one is the one that is the game changer. Its been pretty clear, from the beginning, that Trump is not a big fan of anything that doesn't make money for somebody. Hopefully there will be enough pressure to get the Harvard test. I wonder what would happen if somebody just went ahead and manufactured them anyway claiming that they thought it was alright. Get a few million of them in public hands and, I think, it would be a really serious mistake to withdraw them. The lives saved would justify that.

(I know - not gonna happen....)