Originally Posted by Greger
Originally Posted by pondering_it_all
AOC is not a Progressive?

97 seconds. Colin Powell got more time. John Kasich got more time.
Bill Clinton got more time.
And I like all three of them. I rate Bill Clinton as the 3rd or 4th best president in my lifetime. Right behind IKE and JFK. Colin Powell, he was my CG at FORSCOM. I'd go to the moon and back for him. Kasich, in 2016 I started out supporting Jim Webb, when he didn't campaign, probably because the fix was in, I switch to Kasich. I would have voted for him. He has a head on his shoulder. I think he provides more of an American agenda than an agenda for either party. I ended up voting against both Trump and Hillary.

AOC,I'm very leery of her. I'd probably never vote for her. Not even against Trump. I have no qualms voting third party when I dislike both major party candidates. I have done so 5 times since 1968 when one had to be 21 to vote.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.