I suspect that Brasil is hosting a number of phase 3 vaccine operations. I just checked. China is setting up for testing their vaccine as well as the UK and the United States. I am not sure when they will start to be getting results but I expect we will be hearing something in the next couple of months.

As far as I can tell most universities are testing every student coming in and they are finding quite a few positives and, I think, university football just isn't going to happen.

As far as grades 1 through 12 go most of the Democratic states, and some Republican as well, are just not buying the in class stuff and sticking with the internet. I also have noticed a lowering of whines about education over the internet. I suspect they are getting better at it over time. Where they have sent in the kids its been an ongoing disaster. The problem is that they are simply not talking a whole lot about the long haulers (I think I will post some about that one). Anyway, the results is stuff like parents saying; "Well, my child got it and it was no more than having a cold or the flue". After a few months that is going to go away. Its just plain strange. They are told, over and over, that Covid-19 is not a good thing but they just are not listening. Before this is over there is going to be a LOT of regret and guilt.