Trump is a professional con man. He has been doing it for years and screwing virtually everybody he comes into contact with. He also gathered others, of his ilk, to help him and then dumped them. He did give some a free pass if they had dirt on him. Con men tend to be VERY good with people when they want to be and I suspect Trump of being the same. His problem now is that he is supposed to be running a country and not a person to person con. That is, I think, why he keeps screwing it up. He is, basically, out of his depth but, still, he is getting away with it.

I don't expect the truth of the Trump presidency until he is no longer president/dictator and that is going to be something like three months from now, or not. If he goes THEN we will get the truth. The interesting thing will be to watch the supporters, especially those with something to lose (money, stature, job). Well, not only intersting but pretty entertaining as well.

I just wish the Dems would display a little more vigor in Trump attacks. When, for instance, have we heard how many house legislative efforts have been stopped by Trump and Do-nothing Mitch? There isn't a single Trumpy Senator up for election that should win! Not a single one! They are wide open to ongoing, unending abuse. Hopefully that is happening although the Dems have always felt themselves to actually be above the fray and have always demonstrated their ability to screw it up. This time, however, they have fallen away Republicans, like the Lincoln project to help them.