I think we should all consider who is doing what. Drug companies, for instance, tend to be a bit greedy (to say the least). Whoever gets there first is going to make A LOT of money! So, I would not be at all surprised if they wanted to kinda cheat a tiny bit to get there first. Now throw in 8 or 9 other drug companies all in the race as well. Then mix in the Trump way with the
CDC and the FDA and it gets even a bit more scary. When all is considered I get a tiny bit wary of the whole thing.

From what I can see I am certainly not alone in the concern thing. March seems a bit right to me. The Chinese, however, have been giving their army shots for a few weeks now and that's just for starters. The good thing about theirs is that they have already said they would produce and share their product with the entire rest of the world. I know of organizations that have said that but China is, I think, the first nation to say that. I also suspect that they won't let theirs go until its right as I am sure they really don't want to kill off the rest of the world?

Just thinking.............