I hope you're right my friend. All I'm looking forward to seeing is Biden providing sane leadership, a return to normalcy. I'm fine with little steps left, but no lurch. Harris is basically an unknown quantity to me.

The one I'll be pushing for 2024 is Tammy Duckworth. But perhaps we're getting ahead of ourselves here. I like little steps at a time, doing nothing to take the people out of their comfort zone and them getting angry at Biden and company whereas 2022 turns out to be another 2010. That would bring an abrupt halt to any movement left except via EO's which in theory can be overturned, repealed, canceled, ended by the next president.

Patience is a virtue or so I'm told. I think the difference between you and me, our perception is that outside of the ACA I really didn't see any leftward movement from Obama and I haven't seen any rightward movement from Trump. Then again, there's a lot of issues that I'm plain not interested in that others hold a very high priority in.

But it sure will be nice for a return of sanity to our government. Right now, I'll settle for that and only that.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.