It always kinda amazes me when folks go after Obama for not doing this or that. They forget. When he was elected Moscow Mitch announced, publicly and on TV, that they would fight ANY legislation that had his name on it - ANY! That is, exactly what they did. Obama only had 2 years before the Republicans took over congress and then he was forced to do everything by decree.

I think the main problem, with the Democratic party, is that they don't stick with it. The Republicans, on the other hand, never forget that Democrats must be stopped because they are evil. The simple fact is that Democrats have never been able to take power from the Republicans unless they have a financial disaster. The other simple fact is that once the Dems take over they never ever mention how and why they took over. Apparently to just don't want to offend anybody. In Obama's case that is one of the reasons the Republicans were able to take back control of congress after only 2 years. Obama spent the first two years trying, very hard, to get along with the Republicans. On the Republican side they trashed him every little chance they had. If the Dems take over this time I sincerely hope they have the good sense to remind the voting public, every chance they get, about Republicans under their dear leader the Jackass Trump.